Neyon Clash Map Contest
The Neyon Clash map editor is an amazing tool that helps you to create unique playgrounds, the so called Neyon Arenas. We are organizing a map contest to see how creative our players can be.
1. Prize: 50,- EUR Voucher for Amazon, Playstore or Playstation Network (your choice)
2. Prize: 25,- EUR Voucher for Amazon, Playstore or Playstation Network (your choice)
3. - 5. Prize: 10,- EUR Voucher for Amazon, Playstore or Playstation Network (your choice)
Every participant who sends in a playable map will receive a Neyon Clash Season Pack! The Season Pack contains access to Neyon Clash Season 1 (right after the official release) and a voucher for a Neyon Clash character.
1. Playability of the map: Is the map playable at all?
2. Creativity: How creative was the creator?
3. Fun Factor: Is the map fun playing?
Maximum of one map per player!!!
The contest will be held from 01.09.2020 until 31.10.2020. The winners will be announced at the 3rd of November. The prizes and the season packs are digital content and will be send as voucher codes to the E-Mail addresses of the winners.
Need help? Check out our map tutorial!
If you are new to the game we have put together some useful tips & tricks on creating a Neyon Arena. Just check out our map creation tutorial:
*Conditions of participation
1. The organiser of the competition is Reaktor Berlin GmbH
2. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. By participating in the competitions, the user accepts these conditions of participation.
3. Persons resident in Germany who are at least 14 years old at the time of participation are eligible to participate. Participants in the raffles are the person who owns the e-mail address given when registering for the raffle. Only one entry per "participant" will be counted; repeated entries may result in the loss of eligibility at the discretion of Reaktor Berlin GmbH.
4. Only the prizes described in more detail in the competition will be raffled. The draw will only take place among the participants who have personally filled in all the entry fields required for participation in the competition completely, comprehensibly and correctly and sent them to Reaktor Berlin GmbH. The entries must be received by Reaktor Berlin GmbH by the stated entry date at the latest. Later entries will not be considered in the draw, regardless of the reason for the delay. Reaktor Berlin GmbH cannot be held responsible for any technical malfunctions, especially failures of the telephone network, the network, electronics or computers.
5. The winner of a prize will be notified by e-mail in time for the draw using the additional information provided at the time of registration. The winner must confirm receipt of the prize notification to Reaktor Berlin GmbH immediately, but no later than 14 days after receipt, and provide the information required by Reaktor Berlin GmbH. Otherwise Reaktor Berlin GmbH is entitled to draw a new winner.
6. The other prizes, insofar as they represent movable property, will be sent to the winner by post to the address given at the time of registration. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is handed in at the post office. Reaktor Berlin GmbH is not responsible for delivery damages. Shopping vouchers will be sent digitally to the e-mail address used for participation.
7. Cash payment, payment in kind or exchange of the prizes is not possible. The prizes are not transferable.
8. The decisions of Reaktor Berlin GmbH are final. Requests in this regard cannot be answered. Reaktor Berlin GmbH reserves the right to suspend the lottery completely or temporarily if any difficulties arise that endanger the integrity of the lottery.
9. Reaktor Berlin GmbH also reserves the right to change these conditions of participation without prior notice.
10. Any liability for damages on the part of the Reaktor Berlin GmbH and its organs, employees and vicarious agents arising from or in connection with the competition, regardless of the legal grounds, is, as far as legally permissible, limited to cases of intent or gross negligence.
11. The personal data provided by the participants within the framework of the competition will be collected, stored, used by the Reaktor Berlin GmbH for the purpose of the implementation and processing of the competition and newsletter mailing and - for example for the purpose of prize delivery - passed on to third parties. A further use does not take place. The responsible body in terms of the applicable data protection laws is the Reaktor Berlin GmbH, Bautzener Straße 35, 10829 Berlin.
12. Legal action is excluded.